Woman’s hair catches fire from candle in amusing birthday cake fail

Published date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:25:34 +0700

A woman's hair caught fire from a candle in an amusing birthday cake fail.
Haneri Milliona was having a party with close relatives as she turned 36 when the accident happened at their home in Singapore on January 22.
Register media account or sign in to read more & download


Singapore, Singapore
Duration: 00:15
Rating: Brand safe
birthday cake Chinese New Year fire candle fail hair
© 2022 ViralPress. All Rights Reserved.