Cambodian schoolgirl, 10, electrocuted by iPhone after watching movies while it was charging

Published date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 15:01:39 +0700

A schoolgirl was found dead after being electrocuted by an iPhone 5 that she was watching movies on while it was charging.
Kheng Kana, 10, is believed to have fallen asleep while using the mobile device, which was laying on her chest, inside the family home in Kratie province, Cambodia on April 11 afternoon.
Register media account or sign in to read more & download

Metadata

Cambodia
11/04/2021
ViralPress
VRP24623
© 2022 ViralPress. All Rights Reserved.