Quick-thinking cafe staff put out fire in kitchen

Published date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 15:37:25 +0700

This is the moment quick-thinking staff put out a fire in a cafe kitchen in Thailand.
The employees had left the stove on to take a break, but found that the fire had spread to a carton box stowed under the burner at the restaurant in Khon Kaen province on October 10.
Register media account or sign in to read more & download


Khon Kaen, Thailand
Duration: 01:32
Rating: News safe
staff kitchen cafe fire stove
© 2022-2024 ViralPress. All Rights Reserved.